The BRONSTEIN Environmental Services Group has experience with due diligence requirements and knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations to help our clients manage specific environmental conditions that may be encountered on project sites.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments to determine potential environmental impacts and the presence and extent of contamination.
- Phase III Feasibility Study and Remedial Design to help determine an effective approach to remediate a site.
- Wetland delineation and permitting to reduce potential risks associated with development projects. Work may include federal/state permitting, stream mitigation monitoring, and/or mitigation banking.
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Services - Industrial hygiene services that help identify the presence and location of asbestos and lead-based paint.
- Indoor air quality assessment (IAQ) to find cost-effective solutions for problems such as potential indoor air contaminant sources, sick buildings, mold and moisture problems, ventilation studies, radon, and bioremediation systems.
- Hydrogeologic and Groundwater Resource Services to provide expertise for projects involving high-yield well siting, well testing, groundwater impact analysis, and more.